We ( ART IN HOUSE ANITA WOLSZCZAK-KARASIEWICZ I WSPÓLNICY Sp.j. "Art in House", artinhouse.shop, artinhouse.shop, the website) care about your privacy and protect all the information you agree to share with us. We process all the data complying to the new European Union (EU) privacy regulations called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016.
You are entitled to be obtain free-of-charge information concerning data stored about your person and, as the case may be, to correct, restrict the processing, enable the portability of, or delete those data. If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, block or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact us directly using the contact data provided in our site notice. You may also submit a complaint to the responsible data protection supervisory authority
The artinhouse.shop (artinhouse.shop) administrator of all the personal information given is ART IN HOUSE ANITA WOLSZCZAK-KARASIEWICZ I WSPÓLNICY Sp.j. ("Art in House"), located in Warsaw, Poland, Osterwy 2 Street, registered at KRS under the number 0000712085, NIP: 9522172839 ( “the Seller”).
A user may register an account with us, but it is not obligatory in order to make a transaction via the website. However, registration will allow them to use other functionalities and discounts.
The website uses Users’ personal information in order to:
Register a user account (registration): one has to fill in the form with personal information such as: user name and an email address (the website saves the IP address of the registration). The website contacts a User via the email address and via the phone number (if) given.
Process the order of a registered user: one has to give personal data such us: name, surname, phone number, email address, the delivery address. The website saves the IP address where the order was placed. The website contacts the User via the phone number and the email address given.
Process the order of an unregistered user: one has to give personal data such as: name, surname, email address, phone number, the delivery address. The website saves the IP address where the order was placed. The website contacts the User via the phone number and the email address given.
Process the payment: the payment is processed by the external financial services providers (PayU and PayPal). The website DOES NOT collect any personal data related to the payment process: credit card numbers, debit card numbers, CVV codes, bank accounts, PayPal and PayU login data (user name, password).
Send the Newsletter: one has to give their email address"E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
Analyze the Users’ behaviour: adjusting the content of the website to a user (“Picked for you”) based on the liked artworks, artworks added to the wishlist, artworks browsed, artworks bought; statistics generating based on the above and: User’s IP address, search engine, device settings, dates and times of the demands sent, type and language of a browser used by the user and referral URLs.
6. We use two types of cookies:
A session cookie: is stored on the user’s device until a browser session is finished. Saved information is then permanently deleted from the device. Session cookie does not collect any of the personal data and it does not request any confidential information from the user’s device.
Persistent cookie: it is stored on the user’s device until the user deletes it. Finishing of a browser session or turning off a device does not delete the persistent cookie from the user’s device. Persistent cookie does not collect any of the personal data and it does not request any confidential information from the user’s device.
7. Personal information may be collected also when providing other services by the website or during competitions organised by artinhouse.shop.
8. All of the users have a right to access their data stored by the website and to correct them (if they are registered it can be done by accessing “user profile” and “profile settings” and “delivery address”).
9. If you want to delete your user account you can do it by clicking “continue” button underneath “Delete your account” section in the “Profile settings” in the user account and follow the instructions. The account will be deleted instantly or until all of the user’s orders are processed. All of the personal information, including the email address stored in the database, will be permanently deleted. There will be no option to restore the account. The user will have to sign up again and fill all the information again.
10. All of the User’s personal information is protected, which means that it is treated as a separate database and stored in a logically isolated safe zone, which provides security. The website is located in a data processing center outside Poland and it is virtually impossible to access any of it’s servers. We NEVER share your information with third parties except when doing so is absolutely necessary to provide our services to you or if we have a legal obligation to do so. For example, we use SMTP2GO and MailChimp to send you emails or newsletter.
11. Fragile personal data are stored encrypted.
12. Personal data are not shared with third parties. They might be accessed by the curier companies or intermediaries only to process the order.
13. In an exceptional situations provided for by the Polish Law, users’ personal data might be shared with national institutions and national bodies.
14. The website set the Personal Data Inspector who you can contact via
the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail: Anita Wolszczak-Karasiewicz
ul. Juliusza Osterwy 2, 04-834 Warsaw, Poland