Size 90 cm x 70 cm x 2 cm
Medium: Oil on canvas
Adam Marczukiewicz (born 1958)
He studied at the Faculty of Graphic Arts at the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow at ateliers of professors Jan Swiderski and Zbyslaw Marek Maciejewski, where in 1986 he obtained his diploma under the supervision of professor Wlodzimierz Kunz. In the years 1988-1990 he was a research assistant in the lithography studio at his alma mater.
Since 1987, he belongs to the Union of Polish Artists (ZPAP) in Krakow. His works have been exhibited at numerous group and individual exhibitions in Poland and abroad, including the United States, Germany, France, China, Belgium, Croatia and Slovakia.